Help us shape the future of Front Up Rugby!
We’re looking to the “Crowd” (friends/family/customers/investors) to take Front Up Rugby to the next level!
We’re a British, rugby-inspired fashion label backed by a growing number of professional players and a team of experienced retailers. England International, James Haskell is also a board member. The range is made up of heritage-inspired t-shirts, polos, shirts, hoodies, sweat pants and accessories – all finished with a soft-wash creating a luxury feel.
The company is looking to raise £100k to propel our online business to the next level. We’ve joined forces with CrowdCube who offer an innovative means for businesses to raise finance by offering like minded trendsetters willing to invest smaller amounts of cash in exchange for rewards and a stake in their business.
Rugby fans, fashion trendsetters & investors alike can get a slice of the action by investing anything from £100 to £5,000+. We’ve put a great package of “REWARDS” together as a thank you for investing & becoming part of the team. We offer: FREE clothing, discounts, membership of Front Up Rugby Club House & commission payments. Someone investing £100 will receive over £147 of rewards over 3 yrs! All investments of £500+ will be eligible for Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS). This scheme allows investors to claim back income-tax relief equal to 50% of the amount invested.
The funding will be used to drive the company’s growth in the following strategic areas:
1. Develop website into best in class, destination website for rugby fans and fans of rugby lifestyle clothing
2. Develop wholesale business through key connections like John Lewis, House of Fraser, The RFU and others.
3. Expansion and refinement of product offer & range.
4. Growing brand ambassador platform to generate social media content, word of mouth & place product with the right people
5. Form strong 3rd party partnerships with suitable professional players, media partners & complementary brands
Check out our pitch (click the picture):
Any questions? Please e-mail Jon@frontup.co.uk
Come follow us: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, FickR, Pinterest